Located in Yörükselim District, the Beyazit Mosque was built by Hacı Abdullah bey from Beyazıtoğulları in 1618. This mosque was repaired at various periods. Today, the mosque has only its original minaret. There are two different inscriptions above the entrance door. In 1805, Kalender Pasha confirms that the minaret is original to the mosque. The Kalender Paşa Madrasah is located in the garden of Beyazitlı Mosque.